Alians Proximal Humerus
The Alians Proximal Humerus features an anatomically-contoured proximal humeral plating system that is indicated for fractures and fracture dislocations, osteotomies, and non-unions of the proximal humerus. The simplified instrumentation and technique allows for a streamlined surgical procedure.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
ANATOMICAL CONTOURED PLATE DESIGN:
- Asymmetrical design with left and right specific options
- Straight edge lines up with bicipital groove for easier plate positioning
- Sits 1.5cm below Greater Tuberosity to minimize conflict with acromion
- Spaded tip to assist in preservation of the deltoid insertion
PATENTED DUALTEC SYSTEM I® POLYAXIAL LOCKING FIXATION:
- Variable angle technology for 25° (±12.5°)
- Allows for repeated insertion and re-angulations of the screw without sacrificing its strength
OPTIMIZED PROXIMAL SCREW HOLE PLACEMENT:
- The divergent fixed angled locking screws are placed in the inferior half of the humeral head which is the location of the most robust bone.
- Blunt-tipped screws limit protrusion through articular surface
UNIQUE SUTURE HOLES FOR SOFT TISSUE FIXATION:
- Accessible even after plate attachment, so pre-loading sutures is not required.
- 5 suture holes
SIMPLE AND STREAMLINED INSTRUMENTATION:
- 1 tray, 1 screw size, 1 drill bit, 1 driver